Water Service- Establish New Services
To establish new service, customers must complete this form & turn it in at City Hall Utilities Department. To establish service a $100(individual) or $200(commercial) nonrefundable set up fee and a valid picture ID is required. Renters are required to provide a copy of their leases and if you purchased property you are required to bring a copy of your closing documents. If you wish to pay online using NexBillPay under account number type in setup fee.
All payments are due by the 10th of the month. Bills are considered delinquent after the 20th of the month at 5:00 p.m. and a late charge of 10% will apply. Bills not paid by 5:00 p.m. on the 25th of the month will result in water cut off for non-payment, and will not be reconnected until the entire bill plus a reconnect fee of $25 is paid in full.
- Money Order
- Check – Please make checks payable to the City of Grovetown
- Online Bill Pay click here (Takes 2-3 business days for payment to be applied to your account)
- $100(individual) or $200(commercial) nonrefundable set up fee
- Returned check fee is $35
- Credit or debit card payments will be charged a $1.00 per transaction
- If paying online NexBillPay charges a small service fee for each transaction.
- If water is disconnected on cut offs there will be a reconnection fee of $25
- For new builders and contractors needing to purchase water and sewer taps the fee is 3% of the total amount due
City of Grovetown Utilities are NOT affiliated with doxo.com, a third-party website that allows people to pay their bills via their site. Doxo.com may charge the customer additional fees, and the City of Grovetown cannot control when we will receive the payments from doxo.com, possibly resulting in a late payment from the customer or even disconnection due to non-payment. To ensure timely payment and to avoid unnecessary interruption in service, we advise all our customers to use the official City of Grovetown online bill pay system at https://www.cityofgrovetown.com/249/Utility-Bill-Payment-Online instead.