Director of Finance – Bradley Smith, CPA
The Director of Finance is responsible for ensuring that the City reports its financial position and results in accordance with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America, as applicable to local governments. This includes the design, implementation, and maintenance of internal controls relevant to the preparation and fair presentation of financial statements that are free from material misstatement, whether due to fraud or error.
Purchasing Coordinator – Vickie Crawford
The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for administering the City’s purchase of goods and services from various vendors in accordance with applicable ordinances and purchasing policies.
Staff Accountant – Kristal Singletary
The Staff Accountant processes invoices and remits payments to the various vendors from which the City has purchased goods and services.
Things to Know
Please note that neither the Staff Accountant nor the Purchasing Coordinator will assess, bill, charge, or collect any of the various fees, fines, permits, and/or taxes that are charged by the City. If you have questions, please contact the appropriate entity as listed below:
- For questions regarding water, sewer, stormwater, and garbage collection fees, contact the Utility Billing Department.
- For questions regarding business licenses, building inspections, and permits, please contact the Planning and Community Development Department.
- For questions regarding fines, please contact the Municipal Court.
- For questions regarding payroll and benefits, please contact the Human Resources Department.
- For questions regarding property tax assessment and billing, contact the office of the Columbia County Tax Commissioner.
- For questions on vendor registration, please see our Vendor Registration Form.
To view the 2023-2024 Fiscal Year budget, please click here.
To view the Request for Qualifications - Unified Development Ordinance document, click here.
To view the responses to questions submitted regarding the Request for Qualifications -Unified Development Ordinance document, click here.
To view the 2023 Grovetown Comprehensive Plan Amendment, click here.