The men and women of the City of Grovetown Public Safety Department Fire Rescue Division are dedicated, highly trained professionals who take pride in helping people around the clock, everyday of the year.
The mission of the Grovetown Department of Public Safety Fire Rescue Division is to minimize loss of life and property resulting from fires, medical emergencies, environmental, and other disasters.
The fire-rescue professionals accomplish this mission through prevention, education, fire suppression, medical services, rescue skills, and other related emergency and non-emergency activities. The division staff members actively participate in the community, serve as role models, and strive to effectively and efficiently utilize all of the necessary resources at their command to provide a product deemed excellent by Grovetown's residents.
The Grovetown Department of Public Safety Fire Rescue:
- Believes people are the most valuable resource
- Believes pride, the pursuit of excellence, and commitment to public service is of paramount importance
- Strives through active leadership to develop new knowledge and concepts for a progressive environment
- Values a creative and proactive environment
- Believes we are accountable to those we serve
- Is professional in all of its actions. Our value to the community is measured in the types and quality of services provided