Utility Bill Payment Online
- Bill payments can be made at any time, 24/7/365.
- You will need your "customer or account number" from your printed billing statement to complete your bill payment.
- You may request your customer number by calling City of Grovetown 706-863-4576.
- Additional fees may apply
How to Use Service
Customers will need the following to pay their bills:
- City of Grovetown account number (located on your billing statement).
- The balance owed on your bill (also located on your billing statement).
- Your payment method: credit card or debit card.
Make Bill PaymentTo begin your quick and easy bill payment you must agree to the following:
If your account is delinquent, disconnected, or in the disconnect process, you must contact our office before you make a payment. Services will not automatically be restored or disconnection prevented if payment is made without contacting our office first!
City of Grovetown Phone: 706-863-4576
- Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Do not pay returned checks or returned check fees online:
City of Grovetown Utilities are NOT affiliated with doxo.com, a third-party website that allows people to pay their bills via their site. Doxo.com may charge the customer additional fees, and the City of Grovetown cannot control when we will receive the payments from doxo.com, possibly resulting in a late payment from the customer or even disconnection due to non-payment. To ensure timely payment and to avoid unnecessary interruption in service, we advise all our customers to use the official City of Grovetown online bill pay system at https://www.cityofgrovetown.com/249/Utility-Bill-Payment-Online instead.